The Surveyor/Engineer Stefano Rocchini, one of the reference professionals of the Great Estate group, offers us a useful handbook to create the house of your dreams by managing bureaucracy, construction site and suppliers in the best way possible.
A beautiful dream that comes true, that of having just purchased your home in an enchanting place. What if renovations were needed to turn it into a dream home? Whether small or large, it is essential to have an expert technician, a competent professional who can provide the necessary assistance in this crucial step.
The first piece of advice we give you is just this: to restructure in Italy in a safe and effective way it is necessary to make use of professional advice, which is essential from the preliminary stages.
If you have decided to renovate your home, it is essential before starting, to have an expert technician perform an appraisal of the property: the so-called “due diligence.”
This document will analyze:
- the aspects of urban planning regularity, as what is built must correspond to what is deposited in the Municipality to which it belongs;
- aspects of cadastral regularity, namely the correspondence between what is built and what is deposited at the Office of the Territory to which it belongs;
- the urban planning classification assigned to the property on the basis of the current municipal planning instrument, highlighting any possibility of expansion and the types of eligible restructuring;
- any additional constraints for the acquisition of the necessary opinions such as those on the landscape, hydrogeological and seismic.
In Great Estate you will find professionals specifically dedicated to the prior verification of the urban/cadastral and mortgage regularity of the property, to proceed with the purchase in complete peace of mind even in anticipation of a renovation.
Where to start?
Restoring a property, especially an ancient building, involves significant choices and an economic and time commitment, in consideration of which careful designing and planning are required.
It is necessary:
- to know and respect the logical order of construction of architectural, structural, plant engineering and improvement works;
- to prepare any paperwork to carry out the project;
- to choose the professionals and workers you need;
- to ensure the correct implementation of the works through effective management of the works.
Many aspects to consider, supervise and plan that thanks to the support of a professional can be managed in the best possible way. Such as the possibility of intercepting and taking advantage of building bonuses and incentives, which can constitute an important addition to the renovation project, also from a financial point of view.
A professional is also able to guide you in the knowledge of specific regulations of the territory in which the property is located, to have clear ideas on what are the opportunities and limits to be addressed.
In fact, in Italy, building laws may differ from region to region.
Now that you know in short what the best way is to start a renovation,
we invite you to read the second part of our in-depth study
to find out all the details on how to proceed.
WE RECOMMEND YOU TO READ ALSO:
Pingback: Podere Fornetto: an ancient farmhouse comes back to life
Pingback: Home Sweet Home: Great Estate's recommendations for renovating your home